Developer Position available in our Web Hosting Team
Are you a Great Developer?
If so, we might need you! We’re looking for a developer who loves programming who can take a project from research to release. This job is within the Digiweb Hosting team – our hosting platform was relaunched last October and we are now located in our newly furnished data centre in Blanchardstown.
Please make sure you fulfill the following requirements before applying.
– At least 2 years development experience.
– A passion for programming, logical thinker, able to self-manage and plan projects from start to finish.
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Experience with PHP 4 and 5
– Experience with PostgreSQL
– Experience with SQL
– Ability to develop in another high level language
– Experience with Linux (or similar system) and able to work on Linux systems
– Ability to learn new concepts quickly
– A genuine passion for computing and development
– A thorough understanding of web technologies
If you tick all the above, You can easily apply for the position on our careers site.
– Maintenance, testing, documentation and on-going development of an existing core web-based customer facing software system.
– Development of small applications/scripts for automation purposes.
Please note that all candidates will be questioned over the phone and there will be a practical element to the interview process where you are asked to produce code.
* Attractive Salary
* Staff Discounts
* Subsidised Gym membership
* Car Parking
* Paid Holidays
* Free Broadband!
How to Apply
Head over to our careers site for more information on how to apply.