Easily extend Wi-Fi coverage to every room in your home
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend the Wi-Fi network in your home via the existing electrical circuitry and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices in another area of your home.
300Mbps AV200 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender features:
- One Touch Super Range Extension – Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- Extend 300Mbps Wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 200Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
Plug and Play Easy WiFi Boost
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi – and you’re done!
- Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption. Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.