Code of Practice for Complaint Handling
Digiweb is committed to ensuring that customers receive excellent customer service when contacting us.
Complaint Handling Procedure
How to contact Digiweb with a complaint
There are a number of different ways for you to contact us:
• By contacting Digiweb Customer Care Team on FREEPHONE 1918 or LoCall 1890 940400 from 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Friday.
• By sending a letter to the following address:
Digiweb Customer Care,
IDA Business Park,
Dundalk, Co. Louth.
• By e-mailing Digiweb at: email@example.com.
• By faxing Digiweb on: 042 9396410.
So that your correspondence can be dealt with effectively, please ensure you include your Digiweb account number.
Digiweb will use reasonable endeavours to acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing or by telephone within five working days of receipt of the complaint. Please note that complaints forwarded to the Digiweb address may require longer processing time.
Complaint Handling by Digiweb
Digiweb intends to follow the process below in handling complaints received from customers:
• Receive complaint from customer via one of the communication channels mentioned above
• Record the customer’s complaint
• Acknowledge receipt of a customer’s complaint
• Investigate the customer’s complaint
• Notify the customer concerning Digiweb ‘s proposed resolution of the complaint
• Escalate the complaint internally if the customer’s problem/dispute has not been resolved to his/her satisfaction.
Categorization of Complaints Received and Timescales for Response
Digiweb will categorise complaints received from customers as follows:
• Billing dispute – Digiweb aims to respond within 10 working days of receipt.
• Miscellaneous problem/issue – Digiweb aims to respond within 10 working days of receipt.
If Digiweb is unable to resolve your complaint in accordance with the above timescales, Digiweb will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that you are informed about the expected timescale for resolution of your complaint.
If a customer has a dispute with Digiweb that is being investigated, we will not discontinue your service provided that you remit payment for the amount that both parties agree is not in dispute.
We have a dedicated team of trained Customer Care Agents in place to investigate and resolve your complaints.
If you are not happy with the Customer Care Agent or the way in which they handle your complaint you can ask to have the matter escalated to a supervisor or manager in the appropriate area. The supervisor or manager will provide you with a revised resolution timeframe. It may not be possible to speak to a supervisor immediately however they will return your call within 24 hours .
He / she will review and discuss the issue with you and try to reach a satisfactory resolution.
If, having contacted the manager/supervisor you feel that we have still not dealt with your complaint satisfactorily, you can ask for the matter to be reviewed by the Head of Operations.
Digiweb will do its utmost to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you also have a right to seek independent advice from the bodies below:
Useful addresses and telephone numbers
You can seek independent advice regarding your complaint from any of the following:
Commission for Communications Regulation
Block DEF, Abbey Court, Irish Life Center, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
Tel: 1890 229 668 or Fax: 01 804 9680
Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs (ODCA)
National Consumer Agency
4 Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, Dublin 1
Tel: 01 402 5500 or Fax: 01 402 5501
Advertising Standards Authority
Ferry House, 48 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 613 7040 Fax: 01 613 7043