Complaint Handling Procedure
Digiweb is committed to ensuring that customers receive excellent customer service when contacting us.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have any issue or complaint about a Digiweb product or service your first point of contact will be with our Customer Care Team. We aim to resolve your query as quickly as possible.
How to contact Digiweb with a complaint:
- Digiweb Customer Care Team on FREEPHONE 1918 or LoCall 1890 940400 from 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Friday.
- By sending a letter to the following address however this query may not be dealt with as quickly as we can over the phone.
Digiweb Customer Care,
IDA Business Park,
Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 KR80
- By e-mailing Digiweb at: email@example.com
- Live Chat is available here
Complaint Handling by Digiweb
Digiweb intends to follow the process below in handling complaints received from customers:
- Receive complaint from customer via one of the communication channels mentioned above
- Record the customer’s complaint
- Acknowledge receipt of a customer’s complaint by telephone or email within 24 hours
- Issue the customer with a complaints reference number
- Notify the customer concerning Digiweb ‘s proposed resolution of the complaint
- Escalate the complaint internally if the customer’s problem/dispute has not been resolved to his/her satisfaction.
Categorization of Complaints Received and Timescales for Response
Digiweb will categorise complaints received from customers as follows:
- Billing dispute – Digiweb aims to respond within 2 working days of receipt.
- Miscellaneous problem/issue – Digiweb aims to respond within 2 working days of receipt.
If Digiweb is unable to resolve your complaint in accordance with the above timescales, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that you are informed about the expected timescale for resolution of your complaint.
If a customer has a dispute with Digiweb that is being investigated, we will not discontinue your service provided that you remit payment for the amount that both parties agree is not in dispute.
We have a dedicated team of trained Customer Care Agents in place to investigate and resolve your complaints.
If you are not happy with the Customer Care Agent or the way in which they handle your complaint you can ask to have the matter escalated to a supervisor or manager in the appropriate area. The supervisor or manager will provide you with a revised resolution timeframe. It may not be possible to speak to a supervisor immediately however they will return your call within 24 hours.
He / she will review and discuss the issue with you and try to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Where a final resolution cannot be provided within 10 working days, we will provide you with an appropriate timeframe for resolution with details of our ongoing resolution process and details for contacting Comreg. If we have not been able to resolve our complaint to your satisfaction within 10 working days then you may refer your case to Comreg .
Recording your Complaint
Digiweb will keep a record of your complaint recording the following details:
- Your name, account number and contact details including a phone number.
- The date your complaint was raised and the dates of all communications throughout the duration of the complaint until resolution.
- A copy of any written complaint or notes made from the call/online communications with you in relation to the complaint.
- All communications between you and Digiweb including responses to the complaint and final resolutions and associated documents.
In line with our data retention policy we will retain these details on our system for a minimum period of one year.
Refunds will be granted on a case by case basis and our customer care agent will contact you if eligible. Refunds can only be granted for over payment and not in lieu of a credit application for downtime or as a gesture of goodwill.
All refunds will be made in the same manner in which we received payment.
If we receive payment via Credit Card we can only refund the card that made the original payment.. If a customer pays via Direct Debit we refund them via bank transfer only. All other refunds can be made via EFT.
All refunds will be processed within 10 working days of final agreement.
Digiweb will do its utmost to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you also have a right to seek independent advice from the bodies below:
Useful addresses and telephone numbers
You can seek independent advice regarding your complaint from any of the following:
Commission for Communications Regulation
Block DEF, Abbey Court, Irish Life Center, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
Tel: 1890 229 668 or Fax: 01 804 9680
Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs (ODCA)
National Consumer Agency
4 Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, Dublin 1
Tel: 01 402 5500 or Fax: 01 402 5501
Advertising Standards Authority
Ferry House, 48 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 613 7040 Fax: 01 613 7043